Band Members: Zach Hutson (16), Michael Page (16), and Sam Reid (18)
Business Manager & Booking Agent: Karen Page – 404-824-8779 – Also, any messages left on the Contact page are directed to my email and will be responded to within 1 business day.
****Phone #: 404-725-2559 for singer auditions only, which will go directly to the band members****
- Iron Maiden, Trooper
- Iron Maiden, Aces High
- Metallica, Enter Sandman
- Metallica, For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Nirvana, Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Dream Theater, Pull Me Under
- System of a Down, Chop Suey
- Tool, Sober
- Deep Purple, Smoke on the Water
- Deep Purple, Knocking at Your Back Door
- ZZ Top, LaGrange
- 3 Doors Down, Kryptonite
- Black Sabbath, Iron Man
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Californication
- Led Zeppelin, Whole Lotta Love
- Led Zeppelin, Immigrant Song
- Led Zeppelin, Rock and Roll
- Led Zeppelin, The Ocean
- Led Zeppelin, The Song Remains the Same
- Foo Fighters, Everlong
- Layla, Eric Clapton
- and more!
About Original Compositions:
- When the Smoke Clears, a haunting and ethereal track, with preternatural grooves and drum rhythms, providing an incorporeal and surreal sound. Currently instrumental. Approx 6 mins.
- Delta, a moody yet compelling track with dramatic chords and dynamic, melodic transitions. Currently instrumental. Approx 7 mins.
- A New Beginning, an upbeat, powerful, and percussive energy drives this invigorating track. Approx 5 mins.
- After the Apocalypse, (description coming soon)
The members of Skeptica met at the business where they all took music lessons. As part of a rock band program, the teenagers were grouped together for experience in jam sessions. Their chemistry worked well, but their frustration with the time limitations and the format of the program encouraged them to meet outside the establishment for jam sessions. The easy songs the studio wanted them to learn came quickly, so they challenged themselves to harder material and began writing their own compositions. They left the program to pursue their own music and haven’t looked back. Their original work can be classified as Progressive or Technical. They have had a series of performances on behalf of the lesson studio, each performance in front of an audience of approximately 120. Since then they have enjoyed performing at open mics and festivals, and are eager to play at a variety of venues and events.
Band Member Bios:
Michael has been playing drums since he was 12. He took part in his middle school band and is currently in his high school symphonic band and marching band. Not your average four on the floor drummer, Michael can’t stand a boring beat. His style is more fluid and rhythmic. A third of the year, his time is dominated by marching band between practice, games, and competitions. The hours are grueling, especially with a tough school course load, but he wouldn’t have it any other way. He’s also the high school’s go-to kit drummer, and has been called on to perform at Choir ensembles, play in the orchestra pit for Drama productions, and has appeared in the annual Talent Shows and Beat Out Cancer fundraisers. His musical influences are from classic rock through heavy metal, such as Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, and Five Finger Death Punch. Outside of music, Michael’s hobbies are gaming and reading.
Zach picked up the bass for the first time when he was 14. From the moment he started playing it was apparent that he was a natural and a quick study. He had only been playing for 6 months when he was recommended for the rock band program. Not even Steve Harris’ galloping bass patterns have been a challenge for him. In addition to Skeptica, Zach has had stage time with the worship group for his church, which has also been valuable experience. Zach’s musical influences are heavy on the thrash metal; Anthrax, Megadeath, Slayer, and Slipknot. When he’s not jamming, Zach likes to play Airsoft with his buddies, and joyfully spends an inordinate amount of time on his Xbox and phone. He also likes to occasionally hunt and shoot.
Sam originally started on acoustic guitar at the age of 16, but out of curiosity decided to try playing some Nirvana on one of his dad’s electric guitar’s, and never looked back. Nirvana became the gateway to harder rock, such as Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Dream Theater. However, Sam’s musical influences are much wider than either Michael’s or Zach’s, and also include John Mayer, the softer side of Red Hot Chili Peppers, and occasionally the blues of Gary Moore. Outside of music, Sam has enjoyed a different variety of stage work, doing acting with his school’s theater department. His hobbies include photography and jam skating.
Photo Gallery and Video Compilations:
- 12/10/16 Canton Arts Academy performance at the Woodstock Church of the Nazarene, 3 performances, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, each approx 100-120 people
- 06/11/17 Canton Arts Academy performance at the Woodstock Church of the Nazarene, 3 performances, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, as well as a prelude between performances as guests arrived, each approx 100 people
- 07/28/17 Open Mic Night at the Cherokee Music Center, 7:15pm, approx 20 people
- 09/22/17 Open Mic Night at the Cherokee Music Center, 10:00pm, approx 40 people
- 10/29/17 Headliner at the Sunday Funday Festival for the Cherokee Music Center, 4pm, approx 20 people (and 30 degree temperatures!) (Attendance predictions had been much higher prior to an unexpected change in the weather causing a drop in temperature of 35° from the day before.)
- Upcoming events: Connect Live (March/April), CMC Open Mic (March), Keegan’s Irish Pub (TBA), and Battle of the Bands @ Connect Live (on May 12th!) Exact dates and times TBA… Stay tuned!!!
None currently available
Stage Plot – coming soon
Lyrics – coming soon
One Sheet – coming soon